Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

WOW we only have 8 weekends left till Christmas

I think it must be time to start thinking about Christmas. Over the next few weeks, I will share with you some ideas that I have been mulling over about presents.

Being in Australia, means we have a hot Christmas, but we all dream to have a cold one with snow and lots of trimmings. Below I am sharing a layout I have done using Winter Time range from Studio75. This line of papers doesn't need to be used for just winter and I found it very suitable for my layout called 'Christmas in Australia'


I distressed edges, inked, layered, used lots of flowers that were on my desk and the journalling used was A Aussie Christmas Poem that I printed out on Acetate.

Because I had still lots of paper pieces left over, I decided to make some hexagon boxes suitable for male and female to place a gift card inside, instead of the usual envelope under the tree, I wanted something a little bit more exciting. I will also attached the template to this blog





Templates for Hexagon Box are






And the last bits of paper I made a Christmas Card from distressing and inking all the edges, I used glue lines to shape the christmas tree with bits of bling.



Should you required the templates emailed to you in full size, please don't hesitate to contact me info@scrappykapers.com


No comments:

Post a Comment